- Don't feel like paying for a full years’ membership just to attend High Holiday Services?
- Can't afford the inflated prices of High Holiday Services?
- Frustrated because you don't understand a word of the High Holiday Services?
- Wish you found the High Holiday Services more meaningful?
High Holidays 2014 Dates
Rosh Hashanah: September 25th & 26th
Begins at sundown on Wednesday, September 24 and ends at nightfall on Friday, September 26.
Yom Kippur: October 4th
Begins at sundown on Friday, October 3rd and ends at nightfall on Saturday, October 4th.
We believe that every Jew has a right to attend High Holiday services regardless of their income level, religious affiliation, or ability to read Hebrew.
Click here for a comprehensive list of locations offering for every Jew services which are:
1. Affordable or even free
3. Comfortable & Non-judgmental
4. Easy to follow and understand